Berks Oral Surgery offers a variety of payment options and accepts most major medical and dental insurance plans. We request that payment arrangements be established before your treatment is initiated, if possible.
- We accept cash, checks money orders, debit cards, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
- Prior to services being rendered, a verification of insurance benefits will be performed. Based on that verification, we will estimate the co-insurance due. The estimated amount is due when services are rendered. After your visit, we will file the insurance claims and any remaining balance over the estimate will be due.
- To best estimate your insurance benefit, we need to have your insurance cards at your appointment. Otherwise, payment will be due on the day service is rendered.
- Please remember that you are responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that timeframe. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated!
If you have any questions regarding your account, please call us at 610-374-4093 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AND REQUIRE APPROVAL BEFORE SERVICES ARE PERFORMED:
- On-line application (www.carecredit.com) or call 1.800.677.0718
- Payments made directly to CareCredit
DISCOVERY FEDERAL CREDIT FINANCING PLAN
- Fast easy payment arrangements can be made by calling 610-372-8010 or on line at www.discoveryfcu.org